At ALN Nigeria | Aluko & Oyebode, multi-national companies, local entrepreneurs and pro bono clients can expect the same level of world class legal services delivered with the highest ethical standards. As the largest full-service commercial law firm in Nigeria, we strive for excellence in everything we do. Clients come to us for our deep knowledge of Nigerian law as well as our breadth of international expertise – and an understanding of our clients’ industries that can only be borne of direct experience.
Founded in 1993, Aluko & Oyebode has over 120 attorneys in the major commercial centres of Nigeria – Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. And we pride ourselves on our in-depth knowledge and experience in several key industry sectors, including consumer and manufactured goods, construction and infrastructure, energy and natural resources, financial institutions, insurance, public sector, real estate, transportation, telecommunications, media and entertainment, and technology.
The firm and its attorneys have received recognition for its excellence from several international bodies, including Chambers Global, IFLR and Legal 500.
- Capital Markets
- Competition & Anti-Trust
- Corporate Services
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Employment, Immigration and Incentives
- Energy and Natural Resources
- Financial Institutions Advisory
- Infrastructure Finance and PPP
- Intellectual Property
- International Trade
- Litigation, Dispute Resolution & Risk Management
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Privatisation & Public Procurement
- Real Estate
- Environmental Social Corporate Governance Advisory
- Media, Entertainment & Technology
- Venture Technology & Emerging Growth Companies
- Reporting and Whistleblowing Service
- White Collar Investigation.