Senior Associate | ALN Kenya | Anjarwalla & Khanna
ALN House, Eldama Ravine Close, Off Eldama Ravine Road, Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya
P O Box 200-00606, Sarit Centre, Nairobi, Kenya
Telephone:+254 20 364 0000
Edwina is a Senior Associate with Anjarwalla & Khanna’s Corporate department. Her practice focuses mainly on employment law, mergers and acquisitions and corporate and commercial law.
- Law Society of Kenya
2010: Postgraduate Diploma in Law, Kenya School of Law
2008: Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), University of Nairobi, Kenya
2005/07: Certificate in Business Administration, Graffins College
Jul 2020 – Date: Senior Associate, Anjarwalla & Khanna Advocates
Jul 2017 – Jun 2020: Principal Associate, Anjarwalla & Khanna Advocates
Oct 2015 – Jul 2017: Associate, Anjarwalla & Khanna Advocates
Jul 2014 – Sept 2015: Associate, Coulson Harney Advocates
Aug 2011 – Feb 2014: Legal Assistant – Coca-Cola Central East & West Africa Limited
- Acting for Godrej East Africa in connection with its proposed acquisition of the shares in Canon Chemicals, including conducting due diligence.
- Acting for Libya Oil Kenya in connection with local law regulations and compliance requirements.
- Advising on a variety of employment matters including redundancy, unlawful deduction of wages, termination of employment and advising clients on the legal duties and risks in respect of retaining or terminating of employment in various transactions in their proposed restructurings.
- Assisting in advising various clients in respect of local competition law issues related to mergers and acquisitions.
- Assisting in conducting due diligence and the preparation of various transaction documents in a number of transactions involving the purchase of shares or assets of different companies.
- Providing various international clients with advice on setting up of businesses in Kenya.
21 / 77