Joséphine Montocchio Koenig joined BLC Robert in 2015 and is an associate in the Banking and Finance practice . Josephine advises Mauritian and international banks on domestic and cross-border financings. She also regularly acts for borrowers in general corporate finance transaction.
Joséphine holds a Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires from Université Lumière Lyon II, France.
2015: Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires, Université Lumière Lyon II
Sept 2022 – Date: Associate, BLC Robert & Associates
Sept 2020 – 2021: Senior Legal Executive, BLC Robert & Associates
2019 – AUG 2020: Legal Executive, BLC Robert & Associates
2015 – 2018: Junior Legal Executive, BLC Robert & Associates
- Currently advising a South African bank in connection to the debt refinancing of an international group for a value of ZAR 140 million.
- Currently advising a South African bank in connection to the financing of a real estate project in Mauritius by a large international real estate group for a value of USD 18 million.
- Currently advising a South African bank in connection to the acquisition and development by African incorporated borrowers of real estate projects in Africa secured by companies incorporated in Mauritius.
- Currently advising a European DFI in connection with a sub-participation agreement with a Mauritian bank.
- Regularly advise an English investment firm in connection with its investments in Africa which involves Mauritian SPVs.
- Advised a French DFI in connetion with three of its green lines of credit to leading Mauritian banks.
- Advised a consortium of European DFIs in connection to a USD 65 million term facility Agreement to a leading Mauritian bank.
- Advised a leading development institution in connection to the financing of the development of manufacturing plants across Africa for a value of USD 165million and secured by Mauritian incorporated entities.
- Advised an American bank in connection to the acquisition of a large international group for a value of USD 500 million.
- Advised an American bank in connection to the financing of the acquisition of shares of a Mauritian company listed on the Stock Exchange of Mauritius and guaranteed by a South African Fund for a value of USD 55 million.
12 / 24