Associate | ALN Kenya | Anjarwalla & Khanna
ALN House, Eldama Ravine Close, Off Eldama Ravine Road, Westlands, Nairobi
P O Box 200-00606, Sarit Centre, Nairobi, Kenya
Telephone:+254 20 364 0000
+254 0703 032 000
Kimberly Mureithi is an Associate at ALN Kenya | Anjarwalla & Khanna in the Projects & Infrastructure department.
She is a projects and commercial lawyer who focuses on projects, infrastructure, energy and transport. Additionally, she has corporate commercial experience in mergers and acquisitions, commercial transactions and corporate governance in common and civil law jurisdictions.
Kimberly has had transactional experience in the East Africa region and in Europe.
- Law Society of Kenya
- East African Law Society
2021: Postgraduate Diploma in Law, Kenya School of Law
2019: LL.B, Bachelor of Laws, Strathmore University, Kenya
2022 – Date: Associate, Anjarwalla & Khanna LLP, Nairobi
2021 – 2022: Lawyer, East African Breweries PLC, Nairobi
2019 – 2021: Legal Trainee, Pavia e Ansaldo, Rome
- Acting for a fully intergrated solar power provider in connection with the leasing of solar systems to clients in Kenya including providing regulatory and licence advice on the implications of various leasing arrangements.
Prior to joining A&K:
- Acting for the Buyer, a fund dedicated to investments in the agricultural supply chain, in the acquisition of a qualified majority sharholding of a leading company involved in the cultivation and marketing or organic and biodynamic grapes.
- Acting for the Buyer in connection with the acquisition of a leading agricultural and bio engineering company in Europe.
- Assisting in collaboration with Linklaters, in the in connection with bond issuance for EUR 265 million of ReLife S.P.A , a recycling chain compan , bonds listed on the Vienna Stock Exchange Stock Exchange.
- Acting for the Buyer in a leveraged buyout transaction of a leading medica sector company in Italy.
- Assisting in the provision of advisory services with regard to a framework agreement for a consortium of speed railway operators in Madrid, Spain and Italy, in connection with the provision of high speed infrastructure services in Spain.
- Supporting in the issuance of a Domestic Medium-Term Note (MTN) Programme for a leading maunfacturing corporation in Kenya.
- Assisting in the preparation of various agreements in connection with the installation, commissioning, operation and maintenance and , biomass supply and fuel supply activties, of the Diageo Biomass plants in Nairobi in connection with operation and maintenance activities, biomass and fuel supply activties.
- Assisting a leading maunfacturer and FMCG corporation in the preparation of various CAPEX projects framework agreements (for the design, build, supply and installation of equipment and related services); construction agreements; Supply Chain and Manufacturing agreements (manufacturing agreements, raw material agreements, transport and logistics agreements and packaging agreements).
66 / 77