Lilian Makokha is an Associate at ALN Kenya | Anjarwalla & Khanna and a member of the Real Estate department. She focuses on advising on real estate and property law matters.
2012: Postgraduate Diploma in Law, Kenya School of Law
2011: Bachelors of Law (LL.B) Hons., Catholic University of Eastern Africa
Feb 2019 – Date: Associate, Anjarwalla & Khanna, Nairobi
Feb 2016 – Jan 2019: Associate, BMA Associates, Nairobi
Dec 2014 – Jan 2016: Associate, Wesonga & Company Advocates, Nairobi
- Acting for developers in various real estate developments in connection with the sale of the units to various purchasers.
- Acting for various individuals in connection with the sale and purchase of land and various units in real estate developments.
- Acting for an energy company in connection with the acquisition of various sites for the development of petroleum filling stations within Kenya.
Prior to joining A&K:
- Acting for various property developers in connection with multi-dwelling units and overseeing the sales of the units to various purchasers.
- Acting for various property developers in connection with the preparation of fixed term commercial leases between the developers and various lessees for office spaces in the respective buildings.
- Acting for various clients in connection with the sale and purchase of various properties.
- Acting for a Kenyan lender in connection with the perfection of securities.
44 / 68