Associate | ALN Rwanda | K-Solutions & Partners
KG 501ST, 8, Kabare, Kamatamu, Kacyiru, Gasabo, Kigali City, Rwanda
Telephone:+250 727 000 973
Patrick is a highly motivated advocate with experience in Rwandan and Kenyan laws. He has had the opportunity to work in both jurisdictions. His experience covers both Non-Governmental Organisations and law firms.
His legal practice covers several areas, such as corporate and commercial law involving due diligence exercises, drafting and reviewing of contracts, drafting legal opinions, regulatory compliance based on the company law and the law governing NGOs and INGOs and employment law.
He has previously carried out rapporteuring services, drafting legal briefs and documents, report writing and facilitating public forum training.
- Graduate degree in Law from Busoga University, Uganda
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (DLP), Institute of Legal Practice and Development
- Certificate in Matriculation, Kampala International University
- Call to the Bar, Kigali Bar Association
- BDO (EAC) Certificate in data privacy and compliance
- CIPIT data protection certificate- Strathmore University-Kenya
7 / 9