Priscilla Onesmus is a Principal Associate with Anjarwalla & Khanna, Mombasa, working with the Litigation & Dispute Resolution Department.
2012-2013: Postgraduate Diploma in Law, Kenya School of Law
2007-2011: Bachelor of Laws, University of Nairobi, Kenya
Jan 2021 – Date: Principal Associate, Anjarwalla & Khanna Advocates
Jan 2015 – Dec 2020: Associate, Anjarwalla & Khanna Advocates
Feb 2014 – Dec 2014: Trainee Lawyer, Anjarwalla & Khanna Advocates
Apr 2013 – Sept 2013: Pupil, Munyithya, Mutugi, Umara & Muzna Advocates
Dec 2012 – Mar 2013: Intern, Gikandi & Company Advocates
Aug 2011 – Jan 2012: Intern, Gikandi & Company Advocates
Jul 2007 – Oct 2007: Intern, Obara & Obara Advocates
- Advising and acting for various clients on contentious land matters.
- Successfully settling a contentious leasing dispute out of Court.
- Advising and acting for various clients on judicial review applications.
- Advising our client on whether he could purchase an allotment and whether the same could be regarded to confer legal title.
- Appearing before the Court of Appeal on a matter in respect of statutory power of sale on behalf of a Banking Institution.
- Advising our client on the procedure for allocation of land from the Government of Kenya.
- Advising and acting for Banking Institutions in contentious matters in Court.
- Advising and acting for clients in the High Court on probate and administration matters including applications for amendment of grant and petitions for revocation of letters of administration.
- Compiling a summary of the Community Land Bill, 2013.
11 / 68