Racidou is an Associate in ADNA, Guinea. His practice focuses primarily on structuring and financing projects, corporate and related commercial matters in Francophone Africa.
2008: Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice – Ecole Française du Barreau
2003: Master in Comparative Law, African studies, University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne
2001: DEA in Business Legal Counsel, Taxation option, University of Paris V René Descartes
2021-Date: Associate, ADNA
2019-2021: Associate, SD Avocats,
2017-2018: Tax & Legal Consultant, EY (Dakar & Conakry offices),
2016: Legal Trainee, EY (Dakar & Conakry offices),
2014-2015: Legal Trainee, SCP d’avocats Sembène, Diouf, Fall et Ndione, Dakar, Sénégal
- Acting for Hummingbird Resources in connection with the acquisition of the company Cassidy Gold Guinée SA, a company holding several gold exploration and operation permits in the Republic of Guinea, including conducting legal due diligence on the target company, issuing a title opinion, reviewing the SPA and drafting the corporate resolutions.
- Acting for Sycamore Mining in connection with the negotiation of an investment agreement in relation to the operation of the Kiniero Gold Mine located in the Republic of Guinea, including negotiation with the Guinean State, reviewing and drafting the investment agreement and providing general legal assistance on the project.
- Acting for AMC in connection with the sale process of its interest in the Koumbia project in Guinea, and the permitting process of the project.
- Acting for Banque Centrale Populaire in connection with the financing of the Société Minière de Mandania, a subsidiary of the Managem Group, including advising on the financial structure of the transaction, reviewing from a Guinean law perspective the due diligence report and the finance documents, including the loan agreement, security documents and direct agreements.
- Acting for A.P. Møller Capital in connection with a potential investment on behalf of the Africa Infrastructure Fund in the energy sector in the Republic of Guinea, including drafting a memorandum on the applicable regulatory framework for IPPs in Guinea, including details of the key approvals, licenses or registrations required for the implementation of the project.
- Acting for China Development Bank in connection with the USD 830 million financing granted to Amaria Hydraulic & Electrical Development Corporation SAU in order to facilitate a 300WM hydropower station project, including conducting legal due diligence against the borrower from Guinean law perspective, reviewing and commenting from a Guinean law perspective on the English law facility agreement, drafting and negotiating in French and English the Guinean security documents, and providing incidental advices from Guinean law perspective.
- Acting for European Investment Bank, Proparco and several other development finance institutions in connection with the USD 115 million financing of the IPT Powertech Group in Lebanon, the Republic of Guinea and Nigeria, including reviewing the facility agreement and in particular advising on the limitation of guarantee to the portion of the loan likely to directly benefit the guarantor and corporate interest aspects of the Guinean guarantor for entering into the transaction and drafting Guinean law account pledge agreement.
- Acting for International Finance Corporation in connection with the USD 25 million financing of the Sonoco Group in the Republic of Guinea, including due diligence, advising on the financial structure, reviewing English law documents, including the loan agreement, guarantees, project fund and share retention agreement and drafting corporate resolutions and Guinean law security documents.
- Acting for Afrexim in connection with the restructuring and refinancing of a USD32.291 million granted to Cellcom Guinée, including advising on Guinean law aspects and drafting Guinean law security documents, including share pledge, pledge over business concern and account pledge.
- Acting for Société Générale in connection with the USD 76.895 financing of K Shipping Investment, including issuing legal opinions on the enforceability in Guinea of several deeds of assignment governed by the laws of Panama and related to vessels located in the Republic of Guinea.
5 / 13