Robert Mabwa is an Associate at ALN Kenya | Anjarwalla & Khanna and a member of the Tax department. He routinely advises clients on all tax aspects of transfer pricing and international tax. Robert also assists clients in transfer pricing audits and disputes with the Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law, Kenya School of Law, 2019
- Master of Science: Energy Studies specialization in Oil and Gas economics, University of Dundee (UK).
- Bachelor of Laws. LL.B, Second Class Honors, University of Kwa-Zulu Natal, 2009 (South Africa)
- Acting for Mudra Holding in connection with the preparation of a transfer pricing policy for the holding company in Mauritius, which has subsidiaries in Kenya, Zambia and Malawi.
- Acting for Tetra Tech International Kenya in connection with the preparation of transfer pricing documentation and providing KRA audit support in relation to transfer pricing.
- Acting for Everett Aviation in connection with the analysis of the related party transactions including preparation of transfer pricing documentation.
- Acting for MARS Group Holdings in connection with the restructuring of the MARS group holding involving 64 countries and specifically the restructuring in Kenya.
- Acting for BATA in connection with a KRA audit support and a Tax Appeal Tribunal in relation to transfer pricing.
- Acting for Rainforest Farmlands Kenya in connection with KRA’s assessment, including providing audit support and Tax Appeal Tribunal support in relation to transfer pricing.
- Acting for Tetra Pak Kenya in connection with the preparation of the transfer pricing documentation
- Acting for Africa Poultry Development in connection with the preparation of the master transfer pricing file and local transfer pricing files for its subsidiaries in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Zambia
67 / 69