What we look for
We are looking for well-rounded individuals with a strong academic record and commercial awareness, who want to launch their training as Tanzanian Advocates.
To be considered for a trainee position, applicants must:
- Be a Tanzanian national.
- Hold an LLB degree from a Tanzanian or foreign university with no less than upper Second-Class honours.
- Have completed or be in the process of completing your Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice.
- Be admitted as an Advocate in Tanzania or be awaiting admission in July 2023 or December 2023.
Application Deadline and Process
1. Please click here to access and fill in the Trainee Programme Application Form.
2. Send your CV, copies of your secondary school certificate, degree certificate and university transcripts to [email protected] referencing this position AKT/TP/24.
Please note that the application deadline is 21 July 2023.