For more than a decade Mesfin Tafesse & Associates Law Office (MTA) has provided high quality, timely legal advice to clients operating in Ethiopia and, as part a member of ALN, an integrated alliance of the preeminent full-service corporate law firms in 15 African countries and the UAE, we have enhanced our reach across the continent and beyond.
With substantial expertise across a diverse range of Ethiopian and international law, we have a sizeable market share of big-ticket foreign direct investment and cross-border M&A. We have expertise in various practice areas including:
- Power and energy
- Mining, manufacturing and industries
- Banking and finance
- IT and Telecom
- Construction and real estate
- Immigration, civil society laws and dispute resolution.
We are committed to providing our clients with world-class service, including:
- Investment advice on mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate structuring
- Business negotiations
- Preparation of corporate and transaction documents
- Local presence facilitation
- Research and consultancy
Chambers Global, Legal 500 and IFLR1000 have consistently ranked MTA as a Band 1 and Tier 1 legal service provider in Ethiopia.