Dhara Pandya is an Associate at ALN Kenya | Anjarwalla & Khanna and a member of the corporate department. She advises on real estate matters, banking securities and probate and private client work including international probate Laws of Succession.
Law Society of Kenya
2023 : Admitted as an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
2021: Postgraduate Diploma in Law, Kenya School of Law
2020 : Bachelors of Law (LL. B), University of Nairobi, Mombasa Campus
Sep 2023 – Date: Associate, Anjarwalla & Khanna, Advocates
Jan 2022 – Sep 2023: Trainee Lawyer, Anjarwalla & Khanna, Advocates
- Representing various lenders in connection with the appropriate establishment of securities in relation to financing transactions, property acquisitions and collateral management.
- Assisting various private clients in connection with the negotiating, drafting and execution of private commercial agreements, including asset and share purchase agreements.
- Advising various clients in connection with probate related matters, including compiling probate documents and other necessary paperwork for probate proceedings at the High Court of Kenya.
- Advising various local and international high net worth individuals in drafting wills, including complex estates with cross-border assets.
- Advising international clients in connection with international private law of succession, conflict of succession laws and the law of trusts in Kenya.
- Conducting property due diligence over various properties for different companies in connection with significant share acquisitions in other companies.
- Advising numerous landlords of shopping malls, warehouses, and commercial buildings in connection with the preparation of lease agreements and tenancy laws
- Representing individuals and developers in real estate and property development projects in connection with various legal matters including the review, drafting, and negotiation of transactional documents, as well as overseeing the completion process.
75 / 77