Emmanuel has over 18 year of experience in the provision of legal advice and supports the law firm in transactions by ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
Emmanuel Muragijimana, a holder of a master’s degree in business law, a legal Advocate with the Rwanda Bar Association and a Private Notary with his office at K-Solutions & Partners Law Firm, has been occupying different positions: legal officer at the Ministry of Public Service and Labor, Legal Officer and later Head Legal and Company Secretary at BCDI S.A. and Ecobank Rwanda and Advisor to the Speaker.
After nine years of working experience in the banking sector, he joined the Parliament of Rwanda, where he served as Advisor to the Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies. This has allowed him to become familiar with the ways in which Parliament organises itself effectively to carry out its key functions of legislation, representation and oversight. He has the ability in legal advisory and drafting services.
After his parliamentary experience, he joined K-Solutions & Partners law firm in the capacity of Legal Consultant, where he works on different tasks, including conducting legal due diligence exercises for acquisition and other business combinations, facilitating clients in their relationships with local and international banks (team leader on Bio, IDC, AgDvCo, Shelter Africa project finances), corporate governance, organization registration and legal compliance and organisation restructuring.
- Rwanda Bar Association
- Member of East African Law Society
- Masters in business law (LL.M) – National University of Rwanda
- Graduate degree in Law from National University of Rwanda
- Certificate in Legislative Drafting – Tulane Law School; New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
- Diploma in Legal Practice (DLP), Institute of Legal Practice and Development
- Call to the Bar, Kigali Bar Association
- Bar Professional Training Certificate (CAPA), Rwanda Bar Association
- Corporate Governance for listed companies organized by ICPAR jointly with Capital Market Authority in Rwanda on 26 June 2015
- Leading High Performance Teams by MCA INTERNATIONAL invited to provide the training in the premises of the Head Office of Eco Bank Rwanda
- Compliance-Fraud, Money Laundering, bank ethics and Corporate Governance at High School of Finance and Banking at Kigali – Rwanda
2014 – Date: Chief Associate, K-Solutions & Partners
2014 – 2020: Senior Associate, K-Solutions & Partners
2009 – 2014: Advisor to the Speaker, Parliament of Rwanda
2002 – 2009: Head of Legal & Company Secretary, Ecobank Rwanda
2002 – 2007: Legal Advisor, Office of the Prime Minister
2001 – 2002: Legal Office, Minister of Public Service and Labour
6 / 9