Yashna Munbauhal is an Associate at BLC Robert & Associates in the Corporate and Commercial team. She advises on domestic and cross-border corporate and commercial transactions, including on mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring, and business law matters. She has experience in conducting due diligence exercises and in drafting/negotiating legal documentation relating to corporate and commercial transactions.
She also handles a wide range of tax matters, involving domestic and international tax advisory work as well as tax work in financial and corporate transactions.
Yashna holds an LLB from the University of Sheffield and an LLM in Corporate law from the University of Edinburgh. She completed her Bar Professional Training Course at BPP University (London, UK) and was admitted to the Bar of England and Wales in 2017 and to the Bar of Mauritius in 2018.
- The Honourable Society of Inner Temple
- The Mauritius Bar Association
2021 – Date: Associate – BLC Robert & Associates
2019 – 2021 : Associate – ENSafrica Mauritius
2018 – 2019 : Associate – Ahnee-Duval, Law Firm
- Currently advising a multinational in the energy sector on its intragroup restructuring.
- Recently advised a global mining group in connection with the acquisition of two Mauritian companies.
- Recently advised a foreign real estate advisor on the Mauritian tax implications on the structuring of a fund vehicle in Mauritius.
- Currently advising an international private equity firm on the Mauritian tax implications resulting from the setting up a Mauritian SPV to invest in Morocco.
23 / 24